WOWTHEM is a division of Focus Multimedia. This website is owned and operated by Focus Multimedia Ltd.
Terms and Conditions (Updated 30th January 2014)
All orders are dispatched within 3-4 working days of receipt (where possible) and will be delivered by Royal Mail or DPD courier within 4-5 working days. These delivery times are subject to stock availability when orders are placed. Please note if you place an order over a bank holiday weekend, your order will not be dispatched until the next working day after the bank holiday. There is a normally a postage & packing charge per order, this will be shown during the checkout.
Processing of Orders
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Final acceptance of your order and the completion of any contract between you, the consumer, and Focus Multimedia Limited will take place on the dispatch of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please see our Refund Policy for further information).
- This website is for the delivery of products to customers in mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Europe and International Countries.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to any products purchased from us passes to you on the date the products are delivered.
- Every effort is made to ensure that delivery of your order is within the specified timescales, however, on occasion delays are unavoidable due to unexpected circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the product(s) you are purchasing are compatible with your device. Please note that we are unable to offer a refund for products returned to us without their packaging. We will, however, do our utmost to exchange this for a product that is compatible with your device.
- All online order payments are handled by Secure Trading, WorldPay, Streamline, or PayPal, dependent on which payment method you choose. All methods are trusted and secure and are leaders in Payment Solutions.
- All of the above methods will take payment from your debit/credit card at the time of your order. All products are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply any product(s) ordered – due to them being out of stock - we will contact you as soon as possible. If, after we have contacted you, you do not wish to wait for the goods to come into stock, a full refund will be given.
- The price you pay for our products is the price displayed on our website at the time we receive your order. However, whilst we try to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate, errors do sometimes occur. Therefore, if we find an error in the pricing of the product(s) you have ordered we will contact you without delay offering you the chance to either reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel your order if so desired. In the event that we are unable to contact you we will assume the order to be cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund without delay.
- The title to any/all of the products you order from our website will pass to you when they are delivered providing that payment has been received in full.
- All domestic prices displayed are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the standard current rate. Trade pricing may be shown excluding VAT, VAT will still be charged during the checkout.
Cancellation and Returns
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com and we will endeavour to fix the problem you are experiencing.
- If these problems cannot be resolved by our Technical Support Department, we will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights as a consumer.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights for example, if goods are faulty or miss-described.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that all copyright notices, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights within our products and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain, at all times, vested in us or our licensors. You are only permitted the use of these materials only as expressly authorised by our licensors and us.
- By using our website you acknowledge and agree that all content within the site is only available for your personal non-commercial use. You can only download this content for the purpose of using our website.
- You further accept that any other use of the content contained within this website is strictly prohibited and also you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, copy, publish, commercially utilize or create plagiaristic works of such content.
Indemnity and Liability
- There is nothing within these Terms and Conditions that excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability, which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to this, Focus Multimedia Limited will use realistic undertakings to ensure the precision of all information contained within the site.
- This clause in no way affects your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contractual cancellation rights.
- We will take all realistic precautions to ensure that the details of your order and payment are kept secure. However, unless we are negligent, we will not be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- The laws of England will govern the contract between Focus Multimedia Limited and you the customer. Any dispute between us shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. Please note that English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
- Secure Trading, WorldPay, Streamline and PayPal will process all debit and credit card payments on behalf of our customers.
- Focus Multimedia Limited will be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products as specified in these Terms and Conditions where the circumstances are partly or wholly out of our control.
- On occasion, in an effort to provide better value to our customers, links may be provided to further websites or resources to be accessed at your discretion. You acknowledge that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for the privacy practices of such websites, the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or, lastly, the use to which others make of these websites, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions, which includes the documents or other sources stated therein shall replace all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you, our customer, and Focus Multimedia Limited, relating to the use of our website (which includes the ordering of our products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Focus Multimedia Limited for your use of our website.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes that are made will take effect as soon as they are displayed on our website – please see date at top. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use website and your continued use of our website will signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions supplied.
- If you are not a consumer, you will automatically confirm that you have the authority to bind any business on whose behalf you view and use this website.
It is recommended that you print out a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference. However, if you have any questions relating to this website, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.